- Living On Campus
- Apply For Housing
- Rates & Contracts
- About Us
- In the Halls
What's Available Now?
All employment opportunities that are currently available within our department are listed below:
- There are currently no professional positions available. Please check back.
- Desk Assistants
- Housing and Residence Life is recruiting customer service oriented and administratively sound students to serve as Desk Assistants. The Desk Assistant will have multiple responsibilities including but not limited to administrative tasks, customer service, student/guest referral, and office management and thus is required to demonstrate a high level of professionalism. Preference is given to students living on campus. Additional information may be found in the attached job description. Application closes on April 25, 2014, at noon. Decisions will be made and communicated by May 5 at noon with responses due by May 8, 2014.
APPLY NOW | POSITION DESCRIPTION
- We are currently accepting resumes, cover letters, and references for the following positions. Priority will be given to candidates in the Student Personnel Administration and Higher Education Program. Questions can be directed and materials can be emailed to Megan Delph at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Coordinator for Make A Difference House (Live off position): Position Description
- Assistant Coordinator for Residence Life for Spartan Wellness (Live on position): Position Description
- Assistant Coordinator for Residence Life - Lofts on Lee (Live on position): Position Description
- Assistant Coordinator for Residence Life - Spartan Village (Live on position): Position Description
- Assistant Coordinator for Residence Life - Quad (Live on position): Position Description
What's Available to Undergraduates Throughout the Year?
Each year, we hire for various undergraduate positions on a fairly predictable timeline. In order to make students aware of ways in which they may wish to join the Housing and Residence Life team in the future, we have a section of our site devoted to undergraduate job descriptions. Students can find out how to get involved in leadership roles, gain valuable work experience and in some cases become a paid employee. General timelines for hiring for these positions are noted.
Former Student Employees of Housing and Residence Life
Do you want to stay involved in Housing and Residence Life? Do you want to be updated on current events in Housing and Residence Life. Please visit the Alumni Socities website.
The following links are for interested parties who are considering employment in the Office of Housing and Residence Life.