- Living On Campus
- Apply For Housing
- Rates & Contracts
- About Us
- In the Halls
What's Available Now?
All employment opportunities that are currently available within our department are available in one of the two categories below:
- PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS:
- UNDERGRADUATE POSITIONS:
- Housing and Residence Life is now hiring I-Fellows for the 2013-14 academic year.
- The International Fellow (IF) is responsible for assisting with the efforts of Housing and Residence Life and the International Programs Center to guide the transition of international students into the University community, and provide opportunities for American and International students to interact and learn more about world cultures. The IF will work closely with a team of International Fellows and Resident Advisors (RA) as an integral member of the residence hall community, and is expected to provide quality customer service. This position description outlines the major areas of responsibility. To see more information about the position, please see the position decription.
- Applicants will need to complete two steps by April 25, 2013, to be considered for hiring:
APPLY and email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews will take place Monday, April 29 - Friday, May 3 and decisions will be made and applicants informed of decision by May 7.
- Summer Conference Assistants
- Employment offers will be made approximately by April 3, 2013. Those who are extended an offer will be required to attend Orientation in the Ragsdale Conference Room on April 26, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. Work agreements must be signed and returned at that time.
- SCAs will be housed in Spring Garden Apartments and will pick up keys between 12-5 p.m. on May 12 in the lobby of Spring Garden Apartments.
There are no professional positions available at this time. Please check back.
- There are no graduate positions available at this time. Please check back.
What's Available to Undergraduates Throughout the Year?
Each year, we hire for various undergraduate positions on a fairly predictable timeline. In order to make students aware of ways in which they may wish to join the Housing and Residence Life team in the future, we have a section of our site devoted to undergraduate job descriptions. Students can find out how to get involved in leadership roles, gain valuable work experience and in some cases become a paid employee. General timelines for hiring for these positions are noted.
The following links are for interested parties who are considering employment in the Office of Housing and Residence Life.