- Living On Campus
- Apply For Housing
- Rates & Contracts
- About Us
- In the Halls
What's Available Now?
All employment opportunities that are currently available within our department are listed below:
| CRL INFORMATIONAL BROCHURE||
HRL PERSPECTIVE - VIDEO|
Meet our interviewing team at:
Questions about how to join our team? Contact our Professional Staff Recruitment team at email@example.com.
- We are accepting applications for Summer Conference Assistants from February 21-March 17, 2014. A position description can be found here.
Apply Now! | Complete a Work Agreement
- After reviewing submitted applications, the hiring team will be extending interviews to qualified candidates by March 21 and interviews will be held from March 24-28, 2014.
- All decisions will be made on April 3 and candidates need to accept/decline by April 9, 2014.
- We are currently accepting resumes, cover letters, and references for the following positions. Priority will be given to candidates in the Student Personnel Administration and Higher Education Program. Questions can be directed and materials can be emailed to Megan Delph at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Coordinator for Make A Difference House (Live off position): Position Description
- Assistant Coordinator for Residence Life for Spartan Wellness (Live on position): Position Description
- Assistant Coordinator for Residence Life - Lofts on Lee (Live on position): Position Description
- Assistant Coordinator for Residence Life - Spartan Village (Live on position): Position Description
- Assistant Coordinator for Residence Life - Quad (Live on position): Position Description
What's Available to Undergraduates Throughout the Year?
Each year, we hire for various undergraduate positions on a fairly predictable timeline. In order to make students aware of ways in which they may wish to join the Housing and Residence Life team in the future, we have a section of our site devoted to undergraduate job descriptions. Students can find out how to get involved in leadership roles, gain valuable work experience and in some cases become a paid employee. General timelines for hiring for these positions are noted.
The following links are for interested parties who are considering employment in the Office of Housing and Residence Life.