- Living On Campus
- Apply For Housing
- Rates & Contracts
- About Us
- In the Halls
New First-Year Housing Application
The first-year brochure below offers information about housing available to new first-year students for 2013-14. Here's how the process works:
- You are accepted as a new student at UNCG and you want to live campus.
- You should first decide if a Learning Community (LC) is of interest to you. The LCs are listed on the back page of the brochure (below) and more detailed descriptions are also available here.
- If a Learning Community is of interest, you must then apply to the LC here.*
- Students must also complete a separate housing application to live on campus in addition to any application required by a LC.
*If you aren't interested in a LC, you should decide where to live based on the other options available to first-year students. First-year students generally prefer traditional-style residence halls, with room arrangements designed to help new students meet and communicate with many other new students. In general, these are double-occupancy rooms located on both sides of a long corridor with community bathrooms that serve the floor.
|For this reason, the following traditional-style residence halls are available specifically for freshmen:|
Amenities, room options, many photos and floor plans of all of the residence halls can be found using links here.
Still have questions? Please see our frequently asked questions on the front of the first-year brochure below.
First-Year BrochureThe first-year brochure contains information about first-year options all in one place. Feel free to print it out to study your options.
A student may be eligible to have the $200 prepayment waived for their 2013-2014 housing application.
If a student has an estimated family contribution (EFC) value of 5000 or less (as determined by the FAFSA information submitted to UNCG), then he or she can complete the Prepayment Waiver Form below to have their prepayment waived.
- Go to the Prepayment Waiver Form (NOTE: You must use your iSpartan address (email@example.com) to access this form.)
Parent/Legal Guardian Housing Contract Approval Form
If a student is not 18 years of age at the time the online Housing Application is submitted for the 2013-2014 academic year, a parent or legal guardian's signature is required to indicate acceptance of the conditions and terms of the Housing Contract.
Start the application process:
- Click on the graphic (below) to access application instructions. Your housing application is NOT
COMPLETE until you make your
- Click on the Artemis link (below) to submit an application. Your housing application is NOT COMPLETE until you make your $200 pre-payment. Applications and pre-payments must be received by 5 p.m. on May 31, 2013.
- Make your $200 pre-payment to complete your application right AFTER you submit your application from Artemis. Note: You cannot pre-pay before you submit an application or your pre-payment will be returned. Please pre-pay within 72 hours AFTER you complete the application. Pre-payments must be received by 5 p.m. on May 31, 2013.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL!
- Check your UNCG Email - You will be assigned to a room on a rolling basis and should receive an e-mail with your assignment in your UNCG email address by no later than July 5, 2013.