- Living On Campus
- Apply For Housing
- Rates & Contracts
- About Us
- In the Halls
The Spring 2015 Housing Application
Current students interested in living on campus for Spring 2015 will be able to complete a housing application beginning October 15, 2014. Please bookmark this page and check back on October 15.
Please VISIT THIS PAGE for important deadlines for 2014-2015 housing.
The Spring 2015 housing application is available for students who want to live on campus beginning in January. (Students currently living on campus do not need to reapply.)
When you complete the housing application you will be asked for your building preferences and meal plan choice so be sure to familiarize yourself with the variety of housing and meal plan options available to you. (Although Spartan Village and Lofts on Lee residents are not required to have a meal plan, the application requires a meal plan choice. All students will have to opportunity to change or remove their meal plan after they have been assigned.) You may also request the roommate of your choice.
- Before you complete the application we ask that you review the 2014-15 Housing Contract and familiarize yourself with the Cancellation policies. The Contract can be found at Housing Contract.
- If you are not yet 18 years of age at the time you submit the Housing Application, a 2014-2015 Under 18 Parent-Guardian Form will also have to be submitted in addition to the application before we can assign you. The form can be found at Under 18 Parent-Guardian Form.
- Check out your meal plan options.
- Students who apply by Dec. 17, 2014 should expect to receive their assignment by Dec. 23, 2014. Applications received between Dec. 18-23 will have assignments by Jan. 5, 2015. After Dec. 23, students will need to come to the Office of Housing & Residence Life to apply for Spring 2015 Housing.
Take a look at the housing options!
Peruse your housing options at "View the Residence Halls". If you are an upper class student, be sure to check out UNCG’s newest apartment-style housing, SPARTAN VILLAGE, which offers deluxe two- and four-bedroom apartments with incredible amenities.
Because space is limited, we cannot guarantee you will be assigned to a specific building or with a specific roommate, but we make every effort to honor all requests. All assignment information will be sent to your iSpartan email account.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL!
- Check your UNCG Email - You will be assigned to a room on a rolling basis and should receive an e-mail with your assignment in your UNCG email address.