- Living On Campus
- Apply For Housing
- Rates & Contracts
- About Us
- In the Halls
- LIVING ON CAMPUS
Jefferson Suites - Amenities
Jefferson Suites is currently housing its first 403 students for the 2011-12 academic year. A variety of room plans are available, but, in general, there are six single suites and eight double suites per typical floor and there are six floors in total.
- The single suites include four single rooms that share two bathrooms and a common area in several different configurations. Single rooms have full-sized beds (54" x 80"), except for the following rooms (204A, 234A, 304A, 334A, 404A, 434A, 504A, 534A, 604A, 634A), which have extra long twin beds (36" x 80").
- The double suites offer two double-occupancy rooms, each with its own bathroom and a shared common area, in two different configurations. The double rooms offer extra long twin beds(36" x 80").
- The ground floor of the building houses:
- a large multi-purpose lobby
- recreation room
- two classrooms
- two faculty offices and a full kitchen.
- The first floor is home to a Bojangles and other retail spaces.
- Every floor has a full kitchen, study room, practice room, and a room for trash disposal.
- A large combined laundry room/study room is available on the second floor and overlooks the large multi-purpose room on the first floor.
- Please Note: Shower curtains will not be provided and need to be 72" in length to fit showers.
Following is a complete list of the residence halls availabile for 2013-14. Click to go directly to a particular residence hall:
Occupancy: 406 Coed Upper-Class
Location: 1501 Spring Garden Street, Greensboro, NC 27412 (near Aycock)
Click on graphic below to print a list of Frequently Asked Questions relevant to Jefferson Suites: