- Living On Campus
- Apply For Housing
- Rates & Contracts
- About Us
- In the Halls
- LIVING ON CAMPUS
Lofts on Lee - Graduate Student Housing
Lofts on Lee apartments is located at 915 West Lee Street, within clear viewing distance of the UNCG water tower. This facility is available to new and returning graduate students in 2014-15. To apply for graduate student housing, please start at the 2014-15 Housing Deadlines page.
Lofts on Lee is perfectly suited for the specific needs of graduate students, who require increased independence, privacy, flexibility, and ease of access to campus. There is no meal plan requirement for graduate students. Lofts on Lee is a very modern facility that offers a variety of housing options, including 2 bed/2 bath, and 4 bed/4 bath apartment options. These options vary in size (with square footage ranging from 940 sq. ft. to 1695 sq. ft.), depending on the type of apartment chosen. There are kitchens with islands and granite counter tops, ceiling fans and frieze-style carpeting in the bedrooms. There are private bathrooms for each resident and a full-sized washer and dryer in each apartment. Other options vary and include stained concrete floors, walk-in closets and patios/balconies.
Services that are currently offered to other residence halls will also be offered in Lofts on Lee (the FIXT work order system, RA staff, cable TV, wireless internet service, controlled entrance access, etc.). Lofts on Lee residents have the opportunity to stay in their rooms during all break periods, including winter break, and have the option to extend their housing contract into the summer (from spring graduation to July 31).
Some other considerations:
- Students in Lofts on Lee should format their mail as follows:
915 W. Lee Street
Greensboro, NC 27403
- There will be no meal plan requirement for Loft on Lee residents
- Students living in Lofts on Lee are contracted for the academic year. Students will have the option of extending the contract into the summer (from spring graduation to July 31)
- Parking costs will be $311 for a B Permit for 2013-2014
- Students living at Lofts on Lee will receive mail service on site at Lofts on Lee
- Parking Operations & Campus Access Management operate the Spartan Chariot between Lofts on Lee and various points on campus
- Apartments will be outfitted with basic furniture needs, including:
- Living Room: two single seat chairs (one in singles), eco-leather, dark brown; 3 seat sofa, eco-leather, dark brown; coffee table, solid wood construction, cherry; end table, solid wood construction, cherry
- Bed Room: Double Bed (adjustable); three drawer pedestal and desk with one drawer; three drawer chest; all cherry color
- Note: there is plenty of room in bedroom and living room for additional furniture provided by student
- Housing and Residence Life and University policies and procedures will still be in effect (e.g., no pets except fish, no smoking in or around the complex, no underage drinking, no public displays of alcohol, etc.)