- Living On Campus
- Apply For Housing
- Rates & Contracts
- About Us
- In the Halls
- LIVING ON CAMPUS
The QUAD - Amenities Bailey/Coit/Cotten/Gray/Hinshaw/Jamison/Shaw
Amenities Common to All Quad Residence Halls
The Quad was completely renovated in 2012 and all seven halls were given top-quality upgrades. Focus was placed on creating an ideal outdoor space for students to enjoy, with walkways and seating areas scattered in a beautifully landscaped, grassy common area. Shaw is the focal point of the Quad, offering a large outdoor plaza with seating walls.
Each of the seven Quad buildings have three floors and all but Shaw have similar floor plans, with expansive, vaulted parlors facing the lawn in the center of each building. Modern, full kitchens are just a step away from the parlors. There is elevator access to upper floors, a first floor trash room and a lounge on each floor. Laundry rooms are located at the end of every floor. Shaw contains the recreation room and multi-purpose room for all Quad residence halls and is also home to seminar rooms, group study rooms and faculty offices.
Different suite layouts are available: single and double rooms with a private bath; two-person (two single rooms); three-person (one single and one double room) and four-person suites (two double rooms). The rooms have a sink outside the bathroom, ample closet(s), mini-blinds and carpeting.
- All seven Quad residence hall residents will have access to the Shaw amenities (recreation room, multi-purpose room, etc.).
- Single rooms with extra long full beds (54" x 80")
- Double rooms with extra long twin beds (36" x 80")
- Please Note: Shower curtains will be provided and are 72" in length to fit showers.
- Every room is air-conditioned, with its own thermostat control
- All buildings are ADA accessible and with an adundance of ADA accessible rooms
- Typical room furniture includes: loftable bed, desk, desk/task chair, dresser, lockable credenza (that goes with desk),closet
- Trash room - no chutes, all students must bring trash to the first floor trash room
- Bike storage in basement, accessible from outside, bike loops to lock bikes up outside
- Note: No ceiling fans are in the rooms