- Living On Campus
- Apply For Housing
- Rates & Contracts
- About Us
- In the Halls
- LIVING ON CAMPUS
The Apartments at Spartan Village Haywood/Highland/Lee/Union
Tours of rooms in Spartan Village are available. Please call the Office of Housing and Residence Life at 336-334-5636 for more information.
Unique campus housing that's a cut above the rest!
The newest apartment- style housing from Housing and Residence Life is called Spartan Village and consists of Haywood, Highland, Lee and Union Halls. Spartan Village offers single bedrooms in two and four bedroom apartments. Conveniently located along Lee Street near the Lofts on Lee apartments, Spartan Village has become a new standard for campus living.
Here's why you'll like it:
Freedom & Independence
- The unique location gives you the opportunity to easily join in UNCG activities or step away to enjoy your space.
- Choose whether to cook for yourself in your top-quality kitchen, or to select an optional meal plan, available at a lower cost. Apartment kitchens include an oven, stove, microwave, full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, and counter with four bar stools.
- Take a short ride to campus on the Spartan Village Express or stroll to campus under the new Lee Street underpass.
- Pay only for August-May on your university account. Set up a payment plan if you like. (See the Cashier's Office website for details.)
- Don't pay deposits or surprise charges, or to stay for holidays and all fall and spring semester breaks.
- Enjoy a single rooms with extra long full beds (54" x 80" and share a bathroom with only one other person at most. Bathrooms have ceramic tile and fiberglass showers - Please Note: Shower curtains will be provided and are 72" in length to fit showers.
- Get to know UNCG police officers by name. You'll see campus security in and around every building on a regular basis.
Exceptional Amenities are Complimentary
- Enjoy the big-screen TV in every living room, also including a loveseat, two chairs and ottoman
- Wash and dry your clothes for FREE. There is a centralized laundry room in each building with washing and drying included.
- Savor the granite surfaces and upgrades everywhere.
- Hang out in the clubhouse in Haywood- open 24-hours a day with a pool table, kitchen, big screen TV and gaming stations, patio with outdoor seating.
- Work out in the fitness room in Highland.
- Problems? Repairs are easy with the FIXT work order system or talk to a UNCG housing staff member in your building.
More to Know About Spartan Village:
The average bedroom in Spartan Village is 135 sq. ft. The entire square footage of a four bedroom apartment is 1160 sq. ft. and two bedroom apartments are typically 642 sq. ft.
In addition to everything covered above, the new halls in Spartan Village have:
- Ample parking available - $311 for a VB Permit for 2013-2014.
- Elevator access to upper floors.
- A trash room - all students can bring trash to the first floor trash room.
- Frequent and regular Spartan Village Express service to the center of campus. Leave your car at home or bring it and park in the Spartan Village parking lot. See here for details.
- loftable bed
- desk/task chair
- closet with open air design
Fast FactsLearning Community: