- Living On Campus
- Apply For Housing
- Rates & Contracts
- About Us
- In the Halls
- LIVING ON CAMPUS
Spartan Village - The Newest Housing Option Available to Students in Fall 2013!
What's Happening on Lee Street?
Beginning in the fall of 2013, Housing and Residence Life will offer students MORE luxurious, apartment-style housing in the Spartan Village, located along Lee Street near the Lofts on Lee. To see more proposed renderings, please click here.
The average bedroom in Spartan Village is 135 sq. ft. The entire square footage of a four bedroom apartment is 1160 sq. ft. and two bedroom apartments are typically 642 sq. ft.
The new halls in Spartan Village will have:
- Elevator access to upper floors.
- A centralized laundry room in each building.
- Single rooms with extra long full beds (54" x 80")
- Every residential room is carpeted, has a sink outside the bathroom, closet (generally 4' x 4') for each of the occupants, and mini-blinds
- Bathrooms - no more than 2 students share a bathroom. Bathrooms have ceramic tile and fiberglass showers - Please Note: Shower curtains will not be provided and are 72" in length to fit showers.
- Each apartment is air-conditioned (with a thermostat in each apartment).
- Typical room furniture includes:
- loftable bed
- desk/task chair
- lockable credenza (that goes with desk)
- Trash room - no chutes, all students must bring trash to the first floor trash room