- Living On Campus
- Apply For Housing
- Rates & Contracts
- About Us
- In the Halls
New Channel Line Up
Are you having problems with viewing your favorite shows?
UNCG has upgraded your viewing experience. You now have High Definition Channels, extended premium channels like HBO and Showtime, and new music channels.
You can download a new channel guide Here.
If you are having problems viewing the new channels your TV might need to be retuned. Most TVs can be retuned by going to the TV’s menu option and look for Auto Tune.
Television problems in your room???
If your TV is unable to get all digital channels, it is most likely that your QAM tuner is inactive or not available. To be able to view all digital channels your TV needs to have a tuner called QAM (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation) Most TVs made after 2009 should have the QAM tuner, sometimes called Clear QAM.
- Use the “Auto Scan” to scan all available channels
- If more than 35 channels are found then your TV has the QAM tuner (search result should be more than 100)
There are five TV brands (the big 5) that might create this issue
- RCA – Some RCA models do not have the QAM tuner
- SEIKI – (with this brand, certain ones will ask for code in order to activate the QAM tuner)
Here are the steps
- Go to the menu
- Select “Channel” tab
- Then click “Start to Scan”
- Make sure the Air/Cable/QAM option is on QAM
- Then select Auto Scan
- Select Click Next below to enter the code
- ENTER 31415
(When you enter the code, the code will disappear, so just click next)
(If it does not scan all channels, then call the phone number on your TV – 1855-897-3454)
FOR ANY OTHER ISSUES(no sounds, signaled going in and out, fuzzy channels…etc)
Call Time Warmer Technical Support 1-888-693-1528. You should not have to supply an account number, tell them it’s a bulk account and give your building physical address – can be located at HERE.