Once the background check is received, HRL will proceed to establish each intern as an affiliate of the university. A nine-digit ID number will be emailed to the student, along with directions to set up a UNCG account. Follow the directions in the Computer Accounts Activation Form.
You will then be assigned a username which is typically your first initial, middle initial, and six letters of your last name although IT may not follow that protocol in every situation.
- You will be directed to create a 16 character password.
- You will be told to wait four hours for the activation to be completed, but it may not take that long at this time of the year.
- You will know your account is working once you can successfully log into your new UNCG email account at ispartan.uncg.edu.
- Once you have access to your UNCG email account, you may proceed with making your payment
Make Your Payment
- PAYMENTS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
- Payment must be made prior to check in and can be made online or by mailing a check to the following address. Check should be made payable to UNCG:
UNCG Housing and Residence Life
PO Box 26170
Greensboro, NC 27402
ATTN: Intern housing
Sign in with your UNCG user name and password.