Decorate Your Room FIRST, then fill out the entry form below!
Terms & Conditions:
- All who live in the specific room must agree to the Terms & Conditions listed below.
- Winners from each residence hall will be selected based on the three photos submitted with this form. First prize winners from each residence hall will automatically be entered into the next round of judging. During the week of September 23, judges will visit each first place room. (Winners will receive specific judging times through email on September 20.)
- Because of the short time-frame for judging in person, you give permission to allow the Best Dressed Room contest judges and photographers permission to enter, judge, and photograph your room without your presence.
- Two grand prize winning rooms, one from apartments/suites and one from traditional housing, will be selected the week of September 23, days/times TBD.
- All winners will be announced at a reception on October 2, starting at 5:30 p.m. in the Tillman Smart room of Shaw Residence Hall (in the Quad).
- As part of your entry into the contest, your room may be used by Housing and Residence Life for marketing purposes, including, but not limited to being:
- displayed on the Housing and Residence Life website
- featured as an article in other University publications such as Campus Weekly, Alumni Magazine, UNCG website feature, etc.
- professionally photographed
- asked to consider using your room as a showroom for Admissions, for tours and special recruitment events
*Violations of Housing and Residence Life and/or University policies will result in disqualification. Contact your Resident Advisor with any questions about what you can do to decorate your room. If you have any problems completing the form, please contact Kory Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org.