What is Artemis?
You will use Artemis to access everything related to your housing assignment. You will apply, choose or find your room assignment and view your roommate(s)’ information, find room change information, and more! Log in using your iSpartan credentials, and you will see information that is custom-tailored just for you.
24-25 FAFSA Information From Office of Financial Aid
- The all-new FAFSA for 2024–25 is out now.
- It’s shorter, easier, and more accessible.
- You and anyone else helping cover the cost of your student’s education will need an FSA ID (good news: if you’ve filed a FAFSA before, you may already have one!)
- Filing is open as a soft launch, so you may experience intermittent issues with the FAFSA form. If you or your student cannot access the form, please be patient and try back later.
- UNCG’s FAFSA priority filing date is February 15, 2024 so get started now!
- It may be several weeks before we can confirm your student’s FAFSA submission to UNCG due to a delay in the release of data from the U.S. Department of Education.
Want to know more, or need help navigating the financial aid process? We’re always here for you! Reach out to us via our contact form or visit our landing page for more information.