There are a few steps to take in order to use a Roku device or Roku TV to access Philo.
- Register your Roku through MediaConnect.
- Connect your Roku to UNCG-Wireless.
- Create a new account, or log into your Roku account and “like” the device.
- Go to my.roku.com/add/philoedu on your laptop to add the Philo channel to your Roku.
- Go to Settings > System Update to download the Philo channel to your Roku.
- Open Philo and link it to your UNCG account by following the on-screen instructions.
- Need more information? Please visit More detailed instructions.