Once you’ve become aware of the deadlines you need to follow, you’re ready to use ARTEMIS, your all-access housing portal. You will use Artemis to access everything related to your housing assignment. You will apply, find out your room assignment and your roommate(s)’ information (if you are a new UNCG resident) or select your roommate and your specific room, find room change information, and more. Once you log in using your iSpartan credentials, you will see information that is custom-tailored just for you.
Not Planning to Return for the Spring 2018 Semester?
If you are not returning to UNCG as an enrolled student in Spring 2018, it is now time to cancel your housing contract. Please log into ARTEMIS and complete the Housing Cancellation Form if you are not attending for one of the following reasons:
- Graduating at the end of fall semester. You will receive a separate e-mail with move out instructions.
- Not attending UNCG in the spring semester.
- Transferring to another college or university.
- Attending the Disney Program.
- Studying abroad.
- Student teaching or doing an internship outside of Guilford County (Need to bring documentation with teaching assignment)
If you fall into one of the above categories and you cancel your spring housing between October 20 and November 14 you will not be charged a housing cancellation fee ($500).
Please let your roommate/suite-mates/apartment-mates know that you are leaving so they can pull someone new into your current assignment.
Is your Roommate/Suitemate, or Apartment-mate Leaving Before Spring 2018?
If your current roommate or one of your current suite-mates or apartment-mates is not returning to UNCG for the Spring 2018 semester, you may request to pull in a current resident or a UNCG student who has completed a Spring 2018 Housing application. To do so, you need to complete the Roommate Pull-In Form (available beginning Nov. 16) in ARTEMIS by November 29, 2017. After we have verified both the requested space and roommate request, we will contact you to confirm the pull-in. A student who cancels his/her housing contract cannot pull someone in to take his/her bed space.
2018-19 Housing Application
2018-19 FAFSA and Pre-Payment Waiver for 2018-19 Housing Application
The 2017-2018 Priority Housing Application for Current Residents will open on Tuesday, January 16, 2018. Current residents with a 2018-2019 FAFSA EFC of $6000 or less will have the $200 prepayment waived. To ensure that you qualify for such a waiver you must file your 2018-2019 FAFSA by the December 1, 2017 UNCG Financial Aid Priority Filing Date.
Current Residents: 2018-19 “Priority” Housing Application and Self-Assignment Process
More information about the Priority Housing Application and Self-Assignment Process for Current Campus Residents will be sent to all current residents in late November. Until then, here are some key parts of the process to keep in mind:
- Only students in Spartan Village/Lofts on Lee, Tower Village, and Spring Garden Apartments may elect to stay in their current room for 2018-2019. Students living in Jefferson Suites and Quad Halls may not retain their rooms for 2018-2019.
- Priority for assignment will be given to groups of 4, then groups of 3, groups of 2, and then individuals. These groups will be prioritized by randomly assigned priority numbers regardless of class standing for those who complete the application by the priority deadline.
- Current residents selecting rooms as individuals will be prioritized by randomly assigned priority numbers and class standing with freshman first, followed by sophomores, followed by juniors, and then followed by seniors/grads.
- Room Selection for Ashby College, Strong College, Grogan College and International Honors will be done separately then the general self-assignment process.
Summer 2018 Housing
Students enrolled in summer school at UNCG are eligible to live on campus during their summer school session(s). Housing and Dining Fees will be placed on the University Student account with tuition and fees. The application and deadline information will be available March 15, 2018.
|RESIDENCE HALL(S)||ROOM TYPE||Per summer session|
|Lexington and McCormick||Apartment single bedroom||$858.00 per session.|