Once you’ve become aware of the HOUSING DEADLINES you need to follow, you’re ready to use ARTEMIS, your all-access housing portal. You will use Artemis to access everything related to your housing assignment. You will apply, find out your room assignment and your roommate(s)’ information (if you are a new UNCG resident) or select your roommate and your specific room, find room change information, and more. Once you log in using your iSpartan credentials, you will see information that is custom-tailored just for you.
2019-20 HOUSING APPLICATION
At this time all buildings are full for the 2019-2020 academic year. If there is a cancellation an offer will be sent to those on the waiting list to make the $200 prepayment within a 24 hour deadline. At this time the prepayment will only be accepted by check or money order.
If you would like to be on the 2019-2020 housing wait list, complete the wait list application in ARTEMIS. If you have already completed a 2019-2020 housing application and it was cancelled, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your application re-activated as a wait list application.
Meal Plan Changes and Information
As part of the housing application, you will select from meal plan choices that are personalized just for you, based on the number of completed credit hours, by housing selection, etc. UNCG’s meal plan and flex plan rates for residents are listed HERE.
Making Changes to Meal Plans
Students will now be able to make changes to their meal plans via their UNCGenie accounts. Here’s how:
- Go to UNCGenie
- Click on “Personal Information”
- Click on “Add/Change Fall/Spring Meal Plan” (scroll down to find it)
- Follow the instructions to make a change
Please direct all questions, comments or suggestions related to dining, to:
UNCG Dining Services
Phone: (336) 334-4101
SPRING 2020 Housing Application
The Spring 2020 Housing Application for all students not currently living on campus will be available in ARTEMIS at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, October 15. Before you open the application, ACTIVATE your iSpartan email account. UNCG iSpartan accounts are required to log into the application. You must wait one day between the time you activate your iSpartan account and the time you apply.
The application can be completed using most internet browsers on both Mac and Windows PC. Accepted browsers include: IE 9 or older, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome.
SUMMER 2019 Housing Application
- For students currently living in Lee Residence Hall or Lofts on Lee, or students who will be living in Lee Residence Hall in Fall 2019: We will make every effort to keep you/get you into your assigned room to minimize the number of moves you must make. To do this, you will need to apply for Summer Housing by 4 p.m. on Friday, April 5, 2019.
- For all other students: To guarantee summer housing you will need to complete a housing application by 4 p.m. on May 1. Students who cancel their summer housing after May 1, will be charged a $200 cancellation charge. You may cancel your Summer Housing in Artemis.
- For students who complete the summer application by April 29, an email will be sent on April 30 with detailed information about check-in and picking up their key.
- Please note: Any students who apply for Summer Session Housing after May 1, 2019, will be housed on a space-available basis only.
- Students registered for UNCG Summer School will be housed in Lee Residence Hall in Spartan Village, or Lofts on Lee (ONLY available to current Spring 2019 Lofts on Lee residents).
- Summer School housing is $879.50 per session and $1759.00 for both sessions. Housing charges will be placed on your UNCG Student Account similar to how they were for the 2018-2019 Academic Year. Students pay housing, meal and tuition/fees to the UNCG Cashier's Office.
- Current UNCG students who are not attending summer school may stay in Lee Residence Hall by paying Housing and Residence Life directly. After you have completed the application in Artemis, you will log back into Artemis and click on the "Summer Housing" button again to make your payment by debit/credit card. The summer payment will go live at noon on Monday, March 18.
- The payment for one summer session term is $879.50 is due by May 1, 2019.
- The payment for the second summer session term is $879.50 will be due by June 1, 2019.
- If you are signing up for both terms you can pay all on May 1 or pay for individual sessions on May 1 and June 1, respectively.
- Payment can also be made by check or money order at Housing and Residence Life.
- Summer Session I Check In will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday, May 14.
- Summer Session I Check Out must be completed by noon on Thursday, June 20.
- Summer Session II Check In will begin at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, June 19.
- Summer Session II Check Out must be completed by noon on July 26.
- Housing & Residence Life is in the center of Ragsdale-Mendenhall at 201 Gray Dr., Greensboro, NC 27412
- Check-in for Summer 2019 is in the Office of Housing and Residence Life in Ragsdale/Mendenhall, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Due to summer construction projects, students in Weil/Winfield will pick up their keys in Weil/Winfield on Sunday, May 12, and must complete their move to Lee Hall by 8 a.m. on Monday, May 13.
- All other students will stay in their current Spring 2019 until Tuesday, May 14. On May 14 at 9 a.m., they can pick up their summer 2019 key for first summer session check in. The Spring 2019 key must be returned by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, May 14.
- ONLY Students living on campus for Fall 2019 who require housing between the end of Summer Session II (July 26) and the beginning of Fall 2019 Semester (August 14) may sign up for a interim housing contract of $500 for the 19-day period between terms. The $500 Break Housing Charge will be placed on the account in September.